M/S. Adinath Grinding Mills is glad to introduce its high quality product Acidic Ramming Mass
. This range of Acidic Ramming Mass is successfully being used in Mains, Medium, and High Frequency Induction furnaces of a variety of makes, viz. G.E.C., H.B.B., Pioneer Inductrotherm, Electrotherm etc. As, the name suggests this product is acidic in nature and has a melting point of 3274°F (1700°C).Our Acidic Ramming Mass gives wholly satisfactory results for super heating of metals up to 1700 Degree Centigrade. This range of minerals is offered to the clientele at competitive market prices. The basic use of Acidic Ramming Mass is in the lining of induction furnaces. It provides a smooth working of furnaces, an optimum output, and a better metallurgical control due to its better quality.
Our qualified and experienced professionals strictly observe the manufacturing of Acidic Ramming Mass. Our magnetic process plays a significant role, so that the manufacturing is iron-free and the granules have a proper composition according to the furnace-capacity.
Granulometric composition of commercial silica ramming mass size percentage
Specified Benefits of the furnace
- 4 mm to 1 mm 33 %
- 1 mm to 0.20 mm 30 %
- 0.20 mm to 0.06 mm 17 %
- 0.06mm & Below 20 %
The optimization of our granulation mixture is at par, with the capacity of the furnace which in turn provides us the maximization of results. Due to a low count of binders, fire clay and moisture, ramming mix is characterized by thermal stability, corrosion resistance and wears resistance in competence with plastic refractory. This product is basically suitable, for lining the iron melting coreless induction furnace. Binder is premixed according to the specifications of our clients.
is the maximum limitation which one could reach.
Through a rigorous process of optimizing the mixture of granulations, we achieve major results. We are a famous manufacturer, providing the material according to the need of our clients. This company provides specific material, for a variety of scraps, end products and related to numerous factors.
Our Acidic Ramming Mass is available in a dual variety
This grade has a range of 98.50 % to 99 % Silica amount, due to which it has a vast usage as Silica Ramming Mix. It easily fits into the common economic statement i.e. “the best goods at the cheapest rate”.
Normal Premix Grade
Keeping in view, of our client`s need we provide this pre mixed version of Boric acid. The most commonly used mixture of Normal Premix, has a percentage of 1.1 in our Indian markets.
- High on purity
- Resistant to abrasion
- High Refractoriness
- High Spalling Resistance
- High Resistance to Cracking
- Low Sintering time
- High corrosion resistance towards liquid metal & Slag
- Minimum expansion & contraction at high temp
- High electrical resistively to prevent short circuiting
- Free From Iron oxide
- Grain Size mixed according to the capacity of furnace
- Lining the iron melting coreless induction furnace
- Better metallurgical control
- Cement industry
- Glass and glass-making products
- Ceramic & Chemical industries like sanitary ware, Tiles & Lime industries
- Iron & Steel industries including Melting, Rolling, Forging & Heat Treatment industries
- Ferrous & Non-Ferrous metal industries
- Fertilizer & petrochemical industries
- Furnace Manufacturers & Consultants
We manufacture Ramming Mass for all sizes of Induction Furnaces i.e. 1000kg (1 Ton) to 300000kg (30 Tons) Furnace
There are various grades of Ramming Mass :
- Quartz Based Silica Ramming Mass (ASS – 108) – Super Semi Grade
- Quartz Based Silica Ramming Mass (ASSS – 108) – Snow-White Grade
- Quartz Based Acidic Ramming Mass (ASS – 1008) – Super Semi Grade
- Quartz Based Acidic Ramming Mass (ASSS – 1008) – Snow-White Grade
- Quartzite Based Silica Ramming Mass ((ASB – 108) – Quartzite Grade
- Quartzite Based Acidic Ramming Mass (ASSB – 1008) – Quartzite Based